The Bent Octagon Brandy pipe from Shire Pipes is a traditionally shaped pipe made with a smooth polished Cherry wood. The pipe has a Mortise and Tenon stem connection with a replaceable carbon filter. Includes a cloth carrying pouch, pipe stand and care instructions.
Shire Pipes are crafted from quality wood and come in a variety of unique designs. Each beautifully made Shire Pipe comes packed individually in a sturdy, attractive gift box. Even the most discerning customers will love Shire Pipes as they are a wonderful addition to any collection of high quality wooden pipes.
Shire Pipe Features:
- Size: 5.5" Long
- Made with Cherry wood
- Traditional Bent Tomato shape
- Mortise and Tenon Connection
- Removable Charcoal Filter
- Includes Storage Pouch and Plastic Stand
What's in the Box:
- 1x - 5.5" Bent Octagon Brandy Cherry Wood Shire Pipe
- 1x - Charcoal Filter
- 1x - Plast Stand
- 1x - Storage Pouch